Earning your Five Star Short Sale Certification is a signal to the industry that you’re prepared to walk both homeowners and lenders through the short sale process. Join the most successful group of REO agents in America by enrolling in the highly acclaimed FIVE STAR INSTITUTE SHORT SALE CERTIFICATION TRAINING, an intense educational experience designed to prepare you to handle short sales with any servicer and, or importantly, to teach you the tricks of the trade
The industry is searching for proficient short sale professionals, and earning the Five Star Short Sale Certification is the best way to show that you’re prepared to get the job done. Attend the training and pass the certification exam to join this exclusive group of short sale professionals.
Among the Benefits of this Exclusive Certification:
- Market yourself as a specialist in lender-assigned, preapproved short sales and become a preferred resource to the industry, as well as part of FSI’s united marketing effort to the lender/servicer community
- Display your expertise in REO Red Book advertisements, both in print and online, to assist loss mitigation professionals as well as homeowners in locating qualified short sale practitioners.
- Electronic forms for use in submitting FSI’s Short Sale Standardized Package to lender/servicers.
- A comprehensive manual on short sale processes and techniques.
- Online checklists to ensure complete and professional short sale packages.
- Five Star Short Sale Certification certificate of achievement.
- Use of the Five Star Short Sale Certified logo for personal use on business cards, marketing pieces, etc.
- Periodic listing of all Five Star Short Sale Certified professionals in DS News.
- Special recognition at Five Star events, including the annual Five Star Default Servicing Conference and Expo.
Description of the Short Sale Certification:
- AN ALL-DAY INTENSE TRAINING EXPERIENCE that equips you with all the essential tools to build a short sale practice. One of our industry experts will facilitate the class, guiding you through the complex world of short sales and ensuring that you learn the ins and outs directly from a professional in the field.
- LENDER/SERVICER RECOGNITION through relentless marketing of our certified members as trained and ready to service the short sale transaction.
- MEMBERS WILL BE CONTINUALLY INFORMED OF ALLIANCES FORGED BY THE FSI TEAM.
- ELECTRONICALLY TRANSMITTED FORMS FOR FSI SHORT SALE STANDARDIZATION PACKAGE SUBMISSIONS designed to streamline and conform to each package.
- CONTINUAL UPDATES OF RELEVANT NEWS to better equip our members, including government updates, GSE information, and servicer developments that impact the short sale process through webinars, conference calls, and email exchange.
- FULL USE OF THE FSI SHORT SALE CERTIFIED SEAL IN ALL MARKETING AND DIRECTORY LISTINGS as long as you maintain your certification each year.
- INCLUSION IN THE ONGOING DIALOGUE, DEBATE, AND DISCOVERY OF IMPROVED AND BEST PRACTICES for the process via collaborative efforts of the FSI Center for Short Sale Success.
- MEMBERSHIP IN AN ELITE LEAGUE OF SHORT SALE CERTIFIED AGENTS.